A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Is a Public Benefit Corporation Right for Your Mission-Driven Business? Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including coverage on the Democrats’ continued push for a revised Build Back Better Act, a letter from House Democrats to the SEC on climate risk disclosure issues, the strong growth of energy jobs, new energy & sustainability legislation, and more. Read here.
- Fund Announcements: Read about GenZero, a recently launched Temasek investment platform company aimed at accelerating decarbonisation globally. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Dynamo Boston Hub’s grand opening celebration — Innovation in the Energy Transition: Summer Soiree — featuring Mintz’s Tom Burton. Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.