A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Blockchain in Energy: Regulatory Sandboxes and the Clean Peak Standard.
- Client Feature: This month, we are pleased to feature Energetic Insurance, a company that facilitates solar project financing for developers, investors, and energy service providers. Energetic Insurance recently launched the EneRate Credit CoverTM insurance policy to protect project financiers from default risk setbacks in the solar energy sector.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the Solar Energy Research and Development Act, a Senate hearing on efforts to increase energy efficiency, and the nomination of a new Secretary of Energy.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Greentech Media’s Energy Storage Summit in Denver, Colorado, and SEBANE’s Clean Peak Standard & Energy Storage Forum hosted by Mintz in the Boston office.
Learn more here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.