A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting daily updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
- Legal Feature: The Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI): Everything You Need to Know, Part IV: The Challenges to TCI Implementation Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the CARES Act, the American Energy Innovation Act and recent rollbacks to Auto Emissions Standards.
- Special Announcement On March 26, Greentech Capital Advisors released its 2019 Annual Report. As we outlined in our January Energy & Sustainability newsletter, Greentech recently announced its plan to merge with Nomura, a financial services group based in Asia. Mintz also served as legal counsel to Greentech in its recent rendering of a fairness opinion for the sale of TerraForm Power to Brookfield Renewable. Read more about the latest updates on Greentech here.
- Webinar Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events.
Learn more here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.