A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Features:
- Organization Feature: We are thrilled to feature MIT Solve, an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) that aims to drive social impact innovation and help solve world challenges. Solve Challenge Finals, MIT Solve’s premier social impact pitch event, will be taking place on September 29, 2020. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on the Senate Energy & Natural Resources Committee’s hearing to examine federal and industry efforts to improve cybersecurity for the energy sector.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including the Northeast Energy and Commerce Association’s 2020 Annual Fuels Conference on September 30th to investigate the future of fuels in a transition to a green economy.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
- Massachusetts Department of Energy Finalizes Solar Incentive Program
- Trends in COVID-Era Renewables Tax Credit Proposals