A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Mintz attorneys Benjamin Stone and Sarah Palmer co-authored “What Are My Exit Options as a Public Benefit Corporation?” for the publication VC Experts.
- Client Feature: This month, we are thrilled to feature Yield10 Bioscience, Inc., an agricultural bioscience company developing crop innovations to improve global food security.
Read more here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a four-day conference on grid innovation and a webinar on overcoming storage interconnection barriers.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Legal Feature: What Are My Exit Options as a Public Benefit Corporation?