- Cheetah Medical, a provider of noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring devices, in connection with its sale to Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX)
- Aura Biosciences in its $30M and $40M financings to advance the clinical development of its Ocular Melanoma treatment
- Synlogic (NASDAQ:SYBX) in its IPO by way of a reverse merger with Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. and its $42M, $40M, $30M and $42M financings to develop “living therapeutics”
- Endotronix in its $37M Series C and $40M Series D financings to develop a medical device system targeting heart failure management
- NBD Nanotechnologies in Series A and Series B financings to develop repellent nanocoatings for consumer products
- John Hancock Financial Network in its sale of Signator Investors to Advisor Group
- Naurex in its sale to Allergan for upfront payment of $560M and additional milestones to commercialize an antidepressant therapy
- Pedro Martinez Foundation in its U.S. relaunch and public charity conversion
Mintz has represented product coating and additive maker NBD Nano since 2013 on matters including financings led by Phoenix Venture Partners and BASF. Mintz also assists NBD with joint development agreements.
Mintz is advising Vicarious Surgical Inc., a robotics company developing technology that combines human-like surgical robots and virtual reality to perform minimally invasive surgery, in a pending merger with special purpose acquisition company D8 Holdings Corp. that is expected to deliver up to $460 million in gross proceeds.