Date: June 1, 2016
Time: 3:30AM - 5:30AM
Location: Boston, MA
- Current Trends in M&A Deals
- Representations and warranties insurance
- Indemnification provisions and escrow agreements
- Current trends in financial due diligence
- Other ways to manage deal litigation risk through insurance
The Current Trends in M&A Deals panel is hosted by Mintz Levin, Marsh, and RSM.
Gregory S. Fine is a private equity and mergers and acquisitions attorney at Mintz. He guides clients through strategic transactions worth tens of millions of dollars. Clients in the technology, manufacturing, health care, life sciences, and sustainability sectors rely on Greg's guidance.
Director, Transactional Advisory Group – RSM
Transactional Risk Practice Leader – Marsh