Mintz Members, Michael Renaud and James Wodarski will moderate two separate sessions at the 5th Annual IP Dealmakers Conference. The event will take place November 6-8, 2018 in New York City.
Mike Renaud, Member and Chair of Mintz’s Intellectual Property Division, will moderate “What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape.” The panel will discuss some of today’s most pressing IP issues ranging from the current state of divestitures and acquisitions to what trends and tribulations companies should be aware of in 2019. Panelists include:
- Paul Reidy, President, Excalibur IP
- Mark Kokes, Chief IP Officer, Nantworks
- Leonid Kravets, Director & Senior Counsel, InterDigital
In his session, “SEP, FRAND & Getting ready for 5G,” Jim Wodarski, a Member of the IP Litigation team, will lead an exploration of the Department of Justice’s “New Madison” Approach to IP and Antitrust, current issues in SEP & FRAND, and global licensing in the Current Standards Environment in 2019.
Jim will be joined by:
- Eeva Hakoranta, General Counsel, Nokie Technologies
- Kevin Jakel, Founder & CEO, Unified Patents
- Matteo Sabattini, Director IPR Policy, Ericsson
- M. Brinkley Tappan, Counsel to Assistant Attorney General, U.S. DOJ
The IP Dealmakers Forum is one of the leading industry events attracting top global IP executives and other industry experts.
For more information about Mintz, please visit www.mintz.com.