A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Mintz’s Neal Martin provides an update on the November US congressional elections and the implications of Frank Pallone Jr.’s expected role as Chairman of the House Committee on Energy & Commerce. Read here.
- Legal Feature: The US Department of Energy Announced $98 Million in Funding for 40 Projects. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Review the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on congressional leadership for the 116th Congress and the introduction of legislation on carbon pricing. Read here.
- Upcoming Events: See a curated listing of upcoming events. View here.
The Mintz Energy & Sustainability team wishes each of you a wonderful holiday season! View our e-card here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
- Congressional Leadership for the 116th Congress
- Congressional Energy Committee Leadership for the 116th Congress
- Bipartisan Carbon Fee Legislation Introduced
- Green New Deal
- Senate Committee Advances Nominees
- Department of Energy Funds Transformative Energy Projects