A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Read our newest article about Public Benefit Corporations: “Public Benefit Corporations and the SPAC Surge.”
- Client Feature: This month, we are featuring Gradiant, a global leader in wastewater treatment solutions. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including new Biden administration commitments to reduce emissions and invest in renewable energy. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a webinar series explaining the importance of energy storage solutions.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.