Energy & Sustainability Connections Newsletter — October 2021
A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Client Feature: This month, we are featuring Marubeni Corporation. Marubeni is a Japanese trading and investment company that uses its broad business networks, both within Japan and overseas, to conduct importing and exporting (including third country trading). Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including negotiations on the budget reconciliation and infrastructure bills. Read here.
- Legal Feature: Read about Governor Baker’s recent proposal to incentivize offshore wind development in Massachusetts. Read here.
- ESG Update: Read about the role of a company’s board in considering and implementing vaccine mandates. Read here.
- Spotlight on ESG Investing: Read about the importance of understanding environmental, social, and governance factors and their impact on investing. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events.
Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Client Feature: Marubeni Corporation
Legal Feature: Offshore Wind Development May Get a Boost from Massachusetts
ESG Update: Corporate Boards' Role In Workplace Vaccine Mandates
Spotlight on ESG Investing: The Importance of Understanding Environmental, Social and Governance Factors and Their Impact on Investing
Emerging from the Pandemic: What Do You Need to Know Now?
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.