A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Massachusetts Approves $4 Billion 2022–2024 Efficiency Plan. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are excited to feature Aspen Aerogels, a technology leader in aerogel-based sustainability and electrification solutions. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including coverage on the COMPETES Act and the DOE Science for the Future Act. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including NECA’s 2022 Renewable Energy Conference, which will include topics such as offshore wind activity and the necessary distributed generation (DG) policies to attain state policy goals.
Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.