A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Recently Announced Clean Hydrogen Hub Program Funding. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the continued implementation of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act. Read here.
- IP Updates: Read the latest energy and sustainability IP updates. Read here.
- Litigation Updates: Read the latest litigation news in the energy and sustainability space, including regulatory developments issued by State AGs in connection with ESG ratings. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss highlights from this month’s exciting events, including Verge 2022: The Climate Tech Event. Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.