A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: ERISA Fiduciaries May Consider ESG Factors in Selecting Investments and Exercising Shareholder Rights. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month we are excited to feature AeroShield Materials, a manufacturer of super-insulating materials to decarbonize the world’s built environment. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on the Biden administration’s initiative to improve energy efficiency and indoor air quality in schools and recent Bipartisan Infrastructure Law funding opportunities issued by the US Department of Energy. Read here.
- IP Updates: Read the latest energy and sustainability IP updates. Read here.
- Litigation Updates: Read the latest litigation news in the energy and sustainability space, including the SEC’s prioritization of ESG-related issues. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including NECA’s 2022 Holiday Celebration. Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.