Alison’s practice focuses on estate and tax planning for high net worth individuals, their families, and their businesses. She advises clients on advanced estate planning techniques to minimize income, gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
In addition, she counsels fiduciaries and beneficiaries with respect to planning opportunities for trusts and estates and the resolution of disputes.
Alison also represents individuals and small businesses in tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities. She successfully represents clients under audit and at the appellate level involving a broad range of tax disputes.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD)
- University of Rhode Island (BS)
Recognition & Awards
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce: Selected for the Women's Leadership Program (2014)
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers – Trusts and Estates (2021)
- Co-Chair, Tax Law Updates Committee of the Boston Bar Association
- Member, Professional Advisors Network, The Boston Foundation
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Founding Member and Co-Chair, Boys and Girls Clubs of Boston Friends Council Young Professionals Committee