Allyson concentrates her practice on corporate transactional matters with an emphasis on securities offerings, corporate governance and ongoing reporting requirements for publicly traded companies. Allyson regularly represents domestic and foreign companies and investment banks in capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on equity offerings, ATM offerings and PIPEs. Allyson also advises entrepreneurs of early stage companies on formation, capital raising transactions and corporate governance matters.
Before joining Mintz, Allyson interned in the Consumer Rights Unit at Greater Boston Legal Services, where she provided legal assistance to low-income individuals facing imminent foreclosure.
- Boston College (JD)
- Pennsylvania State University (BS)
Recognition & Awards
- Richard Mintz Scholarship Recipient
- Boston College Law School’s Pro Bono Excellence Recognition
- Business Transactions Liaison, New Lawyers Steering Committee of the Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated