- Currently represents a multibillion-dollar REIT in connection with a nationwide leasing program for office and industrial properties including drafting and negotiating master lease forms for industrial, office and retail spaces.
- Co-manages a multistate leasing program for a national real estate investment fund and their numerous US properties, including six office parks in Texas, nine office parks in California, five office parks in Massachusetts and a large office portfolio in Pennsylvania.
- Represented a publicly traded REIT in connection with its national acquisition and leasing of single-tenant industrial properties.
- Represented a real estate investment and management company in connection with the development and leasing of a large ground-up retail shopping center.
- Represented an owner of several office buildings in the Boston area in acquisitions, dispositions, and financings as well as office space leasing to corporate and biotech tenants.
- Represented a national supermarket chain in the acquisition, development, and financing of commercial and multi-use properties.
- Represented a regional developer in leasing transactions with retail and restaurant tenants related to a ground-up development.
- Represented shopping center owners and developers in leasing matters.
Mintz represents a private real estate investment firm that has completed over 90 investments collectively valued at $29 billion. Mintz recently helped the company acquire a San Francisco office tower and membership interests in entities that own office property in New York and Glendale, CA.
Mintz represents a private real estate investment management company with offices in major US cities and international locations. Mintz advised the company, which has invested more than $14 billion in real estate deals, in its acquisition of a multifamily apartment complex in Revere, Massachusetts.
Mintz has represented private real estate investment fund Colony Capital, Inc. for over a decade in the acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate throughout the United States. Mintz has negotiated more than 2,000 leases and created several master lease forms.
Mintz has been lead transaction counsel for a large radiology group practice since its April 2013 inception, including for major acquisitions in Texas, Arizona, California, and Louisiana. Mintz has also led debt and equity refinancings for the client totaling more than $1 billion in capital.
Mintz helped private equity real estate investment firm Brookwood Financial Partners establish a leasing program and standard forms. Brookwood buys and operates commercial real estate properties in markets across the Unites States.