Pat is a thoughtful, efficient and effective trial attorney and litigator who has managed a variety of cases, including matters focusing on the fiduciary duties of officers and directors and securities law issues. Clients in the professional services and financial services sectors, including high-level C-Suite and finance professionals, seek his counsel. Pat is also deeply committed to advancing ethics and professional conduct in the legal field. Pat is Mintz's advisor regarding matters of ethics and professional responsibility, and he has held leadership roles on various bar association professional ethics committees.
Pat is a trial attorney focusing on defending officers and directors in fiduciary duty matters, securities law issues and representation of financial services professionals. He also has tried before juries and administrative agencies eminent domain taking and land valuation cases in Massachusetts and Maine. Pat is Mintz's advisor with respect to matters of ethics and professional responsibility.
Following graduation from law school, Pat clerked for the Hon. June L. Green, US District Court for the District of Columbia and then joined Mintz.
- Northeastern University (JD)
- University of Massachusetts (BS)
- Member, Boston Bar Association Committee on Professional Ethics
- Former Chair, Boston Bar Association Committee on Professional Ethics
- Former Chair, Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Nominations
- Former member, Standing Advisory Committee to the Supreme Judicial Court on the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct