Pat is a thoughtful, efficient and effective trial attorney who has managed and tried a variety of cases. Clients in the professional services and financial services sectors, including high-level C-Suite and finance professionals, seek his counsel. Pat has experience in real estate litigation, including eminent domain challenges and damage awards. He has tried eminent domain taking and land valuation cases before juries and administrative agencies in Massachusetts and Maine.
Also, Pat is Mintz's advisor with respect to matters of ethics and professional responsibility and he has held leadership roles on various bar association professional ethics committees.
Following graduation from law school, Pat clerked for the Hon. June L. Green, US District Court for the District of Columbia and then joined Mintz.
- Northeastern University (JD)
- University of Massachusetts (BS)
- Member, Boston Bar Association Committee on Professional Ethics
- Former Chair, Boston Bar Association Committee on Professional Ethics
- Former Chair, Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Nominations
- Former member, Standing Advisory Committee to the Supreme Judicial Court on the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct