Date: February 9, 2022
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM (EST)
There is rarely a shortage of employee benefits and executive compensation compliance issues for employers to tackle. This year is no different. As employers continue to reopen their workplaces, they must also continue to manage their benefits and compensation programs to attract and retain talent. Against that backdrop, what should companies be thinking about in terms of 2022 trends in benefits and compensation? In addition, how should companies address the wide array of compliance issues affecting their programs? Join team members from our Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Practice for an informative overview of key topics, including:
- What’s market in Executive Compensation incentives?
- Does 280G apply to your overseas transaction?
- What issues should companies consider as they prepare for the 2022 US proxy and annual report season?
- What are key 401k plan design and governance considerations in 2022?
- What do employers and benefits consultants/brokers need to know about Surprise Billing & Transparency (and when)?
Suhani Patel | [email protected]