TORONTO – Mintz announced today that six attorneys have been ranked in the 2024 edition of Chambers Canada, marking the first time the firm has been included in the guide.
Toronto Managing Partner Mitch Frazer, Life Sciences International Chair Cheryl Reicin, and Partner Eric Foster all received Band 1 rankings. Associate Adam Falconi was included as an "Associate to Watch" for the first time.
Mintz attorneys were ranked in the following:
- Michael Akkawi – Private Equity: Buyouts
- Eric Foster – Cannabis – Nationwide
- Mitch Frazer – Pensions & Benefits – Nationwide
- Bernard Kwasniewski – Investment Funds – Fund Formation – Nationwide
- Cheryl Reicin – Life Sciences: Corporate/Commercial – Nationwide
- Adam Falconi – Life Sciences: Corporate/Commercial – Nationwide
Chambers’ annual rankings for the Canadian legal market are compiled through client interviews, peer reviews, and independent research. The rankings reflect criteria considered most valued by clients, including legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness, diligence, and value. The complete Chambers Canada guide can be found here.