A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: With Most State Capitols Closed, Some States Press Forward on Clean Energy Legislation. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are pleased to feature enVerid Systems, the innovative company behind HVAC Load Reduction® technology, which improves energy efficiency and air quality in buildings. Read here.
- Special Announcement: MassCEC BRIDGES Program Accepting Applications. Learn more here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including an update on Phase 4 stimulus negotiations and a challenge to recent EPA actions by Senate democrats.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a webinar on national climate policy and a webinar series on assessing the impact of COVID-19 on renewable energy in the Northeast United States.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting daily updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.