A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Features:
- Client Feature: This month, we are pleased to feature East Light Partners, a renewable energy development company targeting opportunities for community- and utility-scale solar projects in the Northeast United States. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including an update on the next pandemic response measure and information on the Energy Infrastructure Protection Act and ReWIND Act.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a webinar on impact investment strategies for family offices in a post-COVID-19 world hosted by attorneys from Mintz’s Boston office and the CLEANPOWER 2020: Stronger Together multi-day virtual event.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting daily updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
- Investor Advisory Committee Pushes SEC to Lead on ESG Disclosures.
- Treasury Extends Four-Year Continuity Safe Harbor to Five Years, Provides Safe Harbor for
3.5 Month Rule.