Energy & Sustainability Connections Newsletter – March 2021
A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Public Benefit Corporations Are Going Public. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are excited to feature Logical Buildings, a leader in smart building and sustainable technology. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Listen to Mintz Member Judy Kwok discuss the latest in renewables tax legislation on New Project Media. Listen here.
- Listen to the latest edition of SPAC Chat, where Mintz Members Tom Burton, Sahir Surmeli, and Jeffrey Schultz explore the risks, rewards, and controversies surrounding sponsor equity for SPAC transactions. Listen here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the Biden administration’s efforts to revitalize coal and power plant communities and to improve energy supply chains. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a webinar on How Digitization is Changing the Game for Solar Developers.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
// Legal Feature: Public Benefit Corporations Are Going Public
// Client Feature: Logical Buildings
// M&A Activity
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.