A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: DC Circuit Vacates Trump Administration’s Affordable Clean Energy Rule. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are thrilled to feature Distributed Solar Development, a company which offers advanced, large-scale, custom solar PV and energy storage solutions.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on President Biden’s recent proclamation of a National Day of Unity on climate change. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including a webinar on How Digitization is Changing the Game for Solar Developers.
Learn more here.
- COVID-19 Insights Center: Mintz has been closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and our attorneys have been posting regular updates to help our clients navigate these unprecedented and challenging times. Visit our COVID-19 Insights Center to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.