A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: ARPA-E: Biden’s Proposed FY 2023 Budget Boosts Investment in Clean Energy Technologies. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are excited to feature Cambrian, a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including coverage of the Offshore Wind for Northeastern Energy Revenue (OWNER) Act and President Biden’s Earth Day Executive Order to Protect Forests. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including NEECE22: Demystifying Decarbonization conference.
Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.