The CDC’s latest guidance lifting many restrictions for most fully vaccinated individuals has forced employers to consider whether and how to implement workplace vaccination policies. During this webinar, our speakers explored the current workplace vaccine compliance landscape and offered best practices for implementing vaccination policies aimed at making workplaces safe and while accounting for jurisdictional, political, philosophical and physical divides.
- Recent federal, state, and local workplace vaccine guidance and related legal developments
- Vaccine status inquiries, documentation, and confidentiality
- Vaccine policy options, including voluntary versus mandatory policies and securing employee buy-in
- Incentivizing employee vaccination
- Vaccine-related accommodations
- Considering client and customer vaccination preferences