Date: October 22, 2020
Time: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
LF Dealmakers Forum is an exclusive gathering of thought leaders in litigation finance, as well as in-house and outside counsel, and other key stakeholders. Widely considered the industry’s “go-to” event, hallmarks include rigorously researched program content, insightful panels, A-list speakers, 1-to-1 meetings, and a curated audience of decision makers.
Mintz Member, Mike Renaud will be moderating and speaking on a panel entitled, "Sector Spotlight: Funding in Patent & Intellectual Property Cases."
- Susan Dunn, Co-Founder, Harbour Litigation Funding
- Emily Hostage, Vice President, Burford Capital
- Warren Hurwitz, President & CEO, Innovative Foundry Technologies
- Thomas Loureiro, Executive VP of IP Licensing and Strategy, Innovative Foundry Technologies
Topics will include:
- What kinds of IP cases are getting funded: patents vs. other IP
- What to prepare and expect in the diligence process
- What to know when negotiating funding agreements
- Patent specific considerations: Section 101, IPRs, ITC