Boston, MA – Mintz is pleased to announce that five attorneys have been recognized as 2022 Client Service All-Stars in BTI Consulting Group's survey of corporate counsel and other legal services decision-makers.
The following Mintz attorneys were selected:
- Dianne J. Bourque, Member, Health Law, Boston
- Stephen J. Gulotta, Jr., Managing Member, New York Office & Chair, New York Corporate Practice, New York
- Cynthia J. Larose, Member / Chair, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice, Boston
- Jennifer B. Rubin, Employment, Labor and Benefits, San Diego
- Bruce D. Sokler, Member / Co-chair, Antitrust, Washington, D.C.
This annual survey conducted by BTI Consulting Group is the “gold standard” used by corporate counsel and law firms alike to identify leading attorneys who “stand above all the others in delivering the absolute best in client service.” The honorees hail from over 15 industry segments and are notably recognized for being practical, savvy, “in the know,” able to deal with complexity, available, and nimble, as defined by BTI’s definition of a Client Service All-Star.
For more information about Mintz, please visit www.mintz.com.