Mintz is pleased to announce that six firm attorneys have been selected to the 2021 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers list and three firm attorneys have been selected to the 2021 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars list.
The following Mintz attorneys were named 2021 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers:
- David Barmak, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Paul W. Kalish, Insurance Coverage
- Karen S. Lovitch, Health Care
- O’Kelly E. McWilliams III, Employment & Labor
- Bruce D. Sokler, Antitrust Litigation
- Susan Neuberger Weller, Intellectual Property
Additionally, three Mintz attorneys were named 2021 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars:
- Tara E. Dwyer, Health Care
- Angela Y. Kung, Communications
- Matthew T. Simpson, Mergers & Acquisitions
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of attorneys are selected to the annual Super Lawyers list, and no more than 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys are selected to the Rising Stars list. Candidates are eligible for Rising Stars if they are 40 or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or less.