A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month's edition includes:
- Special Announcement: Mintz Attorney Ben Stone Interviewed by Award-Winning Author and Professor, Profiled in Forbes. Read here.
- Legal Feature: Directors Beware — Your Emails and Texts Could Be Subject to Inspection Under Delaware Law. Read here.
- Leader In the News: This month, we are pleased to feature Cambrian Innovation, Inc. (Cambrian), a company that provides distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions to clients in the industrial sector. Cambrian Founder and Chief Executive Officer Matthew Silver recently published an article highlighting the importance of decentralized wastewater-to-resources solutions in order to promote both economic efficiency and water sustainability. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on tax extenders legislation, new energy legislation, and federal funding. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Impact Capitalism Summit Nantucket, an event by Big Path Capital, and GTM Forum: Northeast Solar & Storage in Boston. View here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Special Announcement: Mintz Attorney Ben Stone Interviewed by Award-Winning Author and Professor, Profiled in Forbes
Legal Feature: Directors Beware — Your Emails and Texts Could Be Subject to Inspection Under Delaware Law