A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Caremark Liability Following the SEC’s New ESG Reporting Requirements. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the Department of Energy’s proposed standards for energy-efficient distribution transformers, the release of the Biden administration’s Inflation Reduction Act guidebook, and new Bipartisan Infrastructure Law funding opportunities issued by the DOE. Read here.
- Litigation Updates: Read the latest litigation news in the energy and sustainability space, including a climate change tort lawsuit brought by a number of municipalities in Puerto Rico against major fossil fuel companies. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including a SEIA webinar titled “Turning Solar Panel Recycling Woes into Industry Wins.” Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.