Mintz is pleased to announce that seven attorneys have been named 2020 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and three attorneys have been named 2020 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars.
The firm’s 2020 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyer honorees include:
- David Barmak, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Hope S. Foster, Health Care
- Laurence J. Freedman, Health Care
- Karen S. Lovitch, Health Care
- O’Kelly E. McWilliams, III, Employment & Labor
- Bruce D. Sokler, Antitrust Litigation
- Susan Neuberger Weller, Intellectual Property
The firm’s 2020 Washington, D.C. Rising Stars honorees include:
- Tara E. Dwyer, Health Care
- Angela Y. Kung, Communications
- Matthew T. Simpson, Mergers & Acquisitions
Only five percent of lawyers are recognized to the annual Super Lawyers list, which is a compilation of “outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement,” as determined by a multiphase process consisting of independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. With no more than 2.5 percent recognized, the Rising Stars list consists of candidates under the age of 40, or in practice for 10 years or less.