A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month's edition includes:
- Legal Feature: New York Approves Major Offshore Wind Energy Deal. Read here.
- Leader In the News: This month, we are pleased to feature a podcast by Mintz corporate attorney Ben Stone as he discusses solar energy accessibility with Solstice co-founders, Steph Speirs and Sandhya Murali. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on extending clean energy tax incentives, a Senate hearing on energy innovation, and decarbonizing the US economy. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Cleantech Open Northeast’s Tell Your Story Day and Horizon 19 in Boston. View here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Leader In the News: MintzEdge Entrepreneur Perspective – “Solstice and the Power of Community Solar”