Catherine is an active member of Mintz's appellate practice group where she regularly advises a broad range of clients on all aspects of appellate strategy. Catherine’s practice encompasses a wide variety of complex commercial litigation, including employment disputes. She has experience drafting motions and pleadings for federal and state court cases, preparing and arguing discovery motions, and assisting with depositions. She represents clients in a wide variety of industries.
Prior to joining Mintz, Catherine served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Elspeth B. Cypher, Associate Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts. Earlier, she was a litigation associate in a Boston-based law firm, a judicial law clerk to Associate Justice Eric Neyman of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, and a judicial law clerk to the justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
During law school, Catherine was a law clerk for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company’s in-house counsel, a judicial intern for the now-retired Honorable Bonnie H. MacLeod of the Massachusetts Superior Court, and a law clerk for the Massachusetts Division of Administrative Law Appeals.
In law school, Catherine served as the executive articles editor and a staff member of the New England Law Review and received the New England Scholar Award every semester.
- New England Law (JD, magna cum laude)
- Lafayette College (BA, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- New England Law Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Merit Scholarship recipient (2012 – 2015)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Negotiation (2015)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Criminal Law (2013)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Modern Remedies (2013)
- Boston Bar Association
- Chair, Massachusetts Appeals Court Law Clerk Society (2017-2019)
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Law Clerk Society
- Lafayette College, Greater Boston Alumni Chapter