Katherine focuses her practice on a wide range of litigation, including commercial, contract, product liability, class action, and antitrust disputes in federal and state court, as well as arbitrations and mediations. She also advises clients on matters involving contract issues, employment law, and service agreements. Katherine has experience drafting briefs and other filings, preparing witnesses for deposition and trial, and managing discovery. She represents clients in a variety of industries, including life sciences and technology.
Prior to joining Mintz, Katherine was an associate at a litigation and IP firm that serves the life sciences and technology sectors, where she handled a broad spectrum of litigation, arbitrations, and mediations. Earlier, as assistant corporation counsel for the City of Boston, Katherine defended the city and its employees in employment, negligence, civil rights cases, and other civil actions.
In law school, Katherine received the Sergeant Scholarship and placed on the Dean’s List every semester.
- Suffolk University Law School (JD)
- Boston College (BA, magna cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Phi Delta Phi – Legal Honor Society
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association, Massachusetts Chapter
- Mock Trial Advisor – Boston Latin School, Citizen Schools
- Job Interviewer, C.A.R.E. and RESTART programs, US District Court for the District of Massachusetts