Sharon focuses her practice in the management of electronic discovery. She has valuable experience in electronic discovery and in managing document reviews and productions. She has managed document reviews and productions of all sizes, including ones of massive scale related to government investigations and complex commercial and intellectual property litigation matters.
She assists clients with the collection, organization, and preparation of electronically stored information (ESI) and data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, and investigations. Sharon leads the document control process, and implements systems to track data from preservation to collection and through review and production. She is responsible for managing the review of documents and the training and oversight of review teams consisting of contract attorneys and translators.
Sharon has been part of many trial teams and has experience managing the collection, review, analysis, and triaging of millions of documents, in both English and foreign languages. She has extensive knowledge of e-discovery and litigation support tools, including Relativity, Stratify, Kroll, Concordance, and Summation. She regularly works with other attorneys, litigation technology support managers, and paralegals as well as e-discovery vendors and their review and analytical tools.
Before joining Mintz, Sharon was ESI counsel for another large, international law firm, where she assisted clients and case teams with all phases of discovery and trial preparation, managed the day-to-day activities of the firm-wide litigation support team, and assisted the firm’s general counsel with the management of litigation holds.
- Part of the trial team that represented an international pharmaceutical company in patent infringement actions that involved the review of over 1.5 million documents.
- Managed an e-discovery team of over 30 attorneys in the review and analysis of more than 1.2 million electronic documents.
- Oversaw a team of more than 70 attorneys and translators working on a massive patent litigation matter.
Mintz Rings in 2020 with Top 10 Recognition for ITC Practice
January 6, 2020 | Blog
News & Press
Mintz Secures Full Patent Victory for Kowa Pharmaceuticals and Nissan Chemical in Lengthy Battle
September 22, 2017
Recognition & Awards
- Ranked 8th by Patexia among the Most Active ITC Attorneys Representing Complainants and ranked among Most Active ITC Attorneys overall (2023)
- Ranked 8th by Patexia among the Best Performing ITC Attorneys Representing Complainants (2023)