Zachary’s practice focuses on corporate finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, securities transactions, and public offerings. Zachary regularly advises both private and public company clients on general corporate and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Mintz, Zachary was a summer associate at a Connecticut law firm, where he worked with venture capital and private equity funds. During law school, he interned with a Fortune 500 financial services company as well as an international electronic manufacturing company working on mergers & acquisitions, SEC disclosures, and corporate governance matters.
Zachary earned a Transactional Practice Certificate in law school and served as executive and research editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal. He also interned with the Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative.
- University of Connecticut (JD, with high honors)
- Muhlenberg College (BA, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Mergers & Acquisitions, Health Care Finance, and Climate Law
- Richard W. Davies Scholar
- Young Professionals Executive Committee, Genesis Foundation for Children