As an employer, you need quick and efficient resolutions to any discrimination or harassment claims brought by current or former employees. Mintz Levin recognizes your concerns and will partner with you to establish priorities and leverage resources to handle your cases effectively.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in defending and arbitrating claims involving allegations of discrimination and harassment on behalf of employers. We also understand the cost constraints when defending these claims, especially single-plaintiff matters. We focus on providing you with the best defense, using a cost structure that will help you realize the very best value.
- Handle the complete range of employment disputes:
- Discrimination actions, including those on the basis of age, race, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin
- Wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment claims
- Defamation and whistleblower actions
- Respond to state and local government agency investigations, including those involving the US Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, National Labor Relations Board, and others
- Regularly represent clients in arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association (AAA), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), mediation, and internal alternative dispute resolution programs