Proactive Labor Relations Strategies
Both union and nonunion workers have gained more protections under federal and state labor laws. So it's more important than ever to have experienced counsel on your team. We handle traditional labor issues and develop proactive labor relations strategies to keep your business running smoothly. Our Labor-Management Relations Practice has the ability to handle even the most high-profile labor matters throughout the United States.Share Awards
Attorneys ranked nationally and in Massachusetts, New York, and Washington, DC
U.S. News and Best Lawyers®
Ranked Nationally for Litigation – Intellectual Property and Litigation – Patent “Best Law Firms 2023”
Practice blog ranked the #1 Employment & Labor Blog, Am Law 200 Blog Benchmark Report
Practice blog ranked #10 in the Top 30 Am Law 200 Blogs, Am Law 200 Blog Benchmark Report
Labor arbitrations, including discharge and contract interpretation cases
Our attorneys have represented management in some of the toughest labor disputes and negotiations.
We've appeared before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) in Section 10(j) injunctions. We've litigated in state and federal court injunction proceedings related to mass picketing and strikes. We regularly represent clients before the NLRB with respect to unfair labor practice charges and union election proceedings. And we routinely advise clients on collective bargaining issues, union avoidance, contract administration, and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Handle grievances before federal and state mediation agencies and the American Arbitration Association
- Counsel clients on disciplinary matters to avoid grievances or to defend arbitrations
- Obtain court orders staying or enforcing arbitration
- Appeal arbitration decisions in court
- Counsel, strategize, and lead negotiations for management
- Draft contract provisions
- Implement education programs for supervisors
- Provide representation before the NLRB and courts
- Counsel clients regarding NLRB election campaigns
- Counsel strategy opposing work stoppages and picketing
- Obtain court and NLRB injunctions
- Monitor strike activity
- Oppose secondary boycotts
Our attorneys handle traditional labor issues and develop proactive labor relations strategies to keep businesses running smoothly. We've represented management in some of the country's toughest labor disputes and negotiations.