Jacqulyn’s practice focuses on a broad range of corporate and securities law matters, including venture capital-raising transactions, fallen angel reverse mergers, capital market transactions, SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate governance matters.
Jacqulyn has provided counsel to a diverse range of public and private companies, including start-ups and emerging growth companies in a variety of industries, including medical devices, life sciences, technology, healthcare services and sports and entertainment.
Jacqulyn was a Summer Associate at Mintz in 2013 and 2014, and prior to joining Mintz, she worked for the San Diego Entrepreneurship Clinic where she provided transactional legal services targeting high technology business start-ups and other emerging growth companies. Under the direction of prominent venture capital attorneys, Jacqulyn provided key legal services needed by entrepreneurs, including structuring the business entity, ensuring compliance with financing regulations, drafting investment and employment agreements, and protecting intellectual property.
In law school, Jacqulyn was a member of the Moot Court Team and won the Best Respondent Brief award at the Western Regional NBLSA Moot Court Competition.
- University of San Diego (JD)
- University of California - Berkeley (BA)
- Represented Evofem Biosciences, Inc. in its reverse merger with Neothetics, Inc.
- Represented Molecular Templates, Inc. in its reverse merger with Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Represented Dare Bioscience, Inc. in its reverse merger with Cerulean Pharma Inc.
- Represented medical device company in cross border asset acquisition transaction with a Fortune 500 company
- Represented medical device company in merger with Fortune 500 company
- Represented medical software company in sale to large public software company
- Represented financial technology software company in multiple rounds of venture backed private placements
- Represented medical device company in multiple venture backed private placements
- Assisted public technology and life sciences companies in private and public follow on offerings
- Represented private technology and life sciences companies in venture backed financings
Recognition & Awards
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Member, Earl B. Gilliam Bar Foundation