Lily’s practice is dedicated to intellectual property, with an emphasis on patent preparation and prosecution and providing clients with strategic insights in portfolio management. She also provides technical support to the patent litigation team. She has experience in a broad range of technical areas, including artificial intelligence and machine learning, 3G and 4G wireless technologies, databases, battery composition and production, network hardware and software, cyber security and cryptography, electronic payment systems, bioinformatics, robotics, optics, 3D printing and laser fabrication, and medical devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Lily worked as a patent attorney at one of the largest business law firms in California, and gained experience in prosecuting US and foreign patent applications. She also worked as a patent attorney at an intellectual property law firm, where she prosecuted patent applications in industries including data storage, accounting and record management, network security, cloud computing, mobile device security, RFID, video processing, NQR/NMR, social networking, online games, consumer finances, electronic marketplaces, power generation and storage, and food production.
Earlier, Lily worked as a financial advisor at a multinational financial services corporation.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD)
- University of California - Berkeley (BS, Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences)
Recognition & Awards
- Named a "Women of Influence in Technology 2021" honoree by the San Diego Business Journal (2021)
- Identified in Best Lawyers in America as among the "Ones to Watch": Patent Law (2021)
- Selected as San Diego Business Journal’s Next Top 40 Business Leaders Under 40 (2020)