Anne-Marie represents clients in a wide variety of intellectual property, complex commercial, real estate, and class action defense matters. Anne-Marie’s litigation experience includes trademark infringement, copyright infringement, defense of corporate clients against class action suits alleging violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and representing clients in lease disputes in both federal and state court.
Anne-Marie also counsels litigation clients on various business issues and manages disputes through alternative dispute resolution.
Before joining the firm, Anne-Marie was a litigation associate at a law firm in Silicon Valley. There, her work focused on trademark, trade secrets, and copyright litigation as well as complex commercial litigation. She also was in charge of the firm’s pro bono program.
Prior to law school, Anne-Marie worked as an honors paralegal specialist in the Telecommunications and Media Enforcement Section of the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice.
- University of California - Davis (JD)
- University of California - Irvine (BA, with honors)
- Member, J. Clifford Wallace Inn of Court
- Former Executive Committee Member, Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of California
- Former Social Media Liaison, Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of California
- 9th Circuit Reporter, New Matter, Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of California
- Chair, Litigation Interest Group, Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of California