Anne’s practice encompasses a broad spectrum of US federal income tax matters, with a particular emphasis on renewable energy transactions and financing.
Anne has counseled clients on tax matters for
Prior to joining Mintz, Anne was senior counsel in the New York office of a global law firm, where she advised clients on tax implications of financing for renewable energy projects and other US federal tax matters. Earlier, she practiced at other large, international law firms, where she counseled clients on domestic and cross-border leasing transactions involving power plants, including coal, gas, geothermal, and cogeneration, transportation assets, and other types of equipment. She also has experience with asset-based finance transactions in which she represents lenders and issuers in securitizations of leased assets.
In law school, Anne served as an associate editor of the Temple Law Review.
Public Comments Requested on Additional Aspects of the IRA Clean Energy Tax Incentives, including Clean Hydrogen Production, Carbon Capture and Sequestration, Clean Commercial Vehicles and EV Charging Stations
November 7, 2022 | Alert | By Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum, Gregg M. Benson, David Salamon, Xandy Walsh
Last Call: Public Comments on Inflation Reduction Act Clean Energy Tax Incentives Are Requested By November 4
November 3, 2022 | Alert | By Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum, Xandy Walsh, Gregg M. Benson
August 19, 2022 | Webinar | By Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum, R. Neal Martin, Courtney O. Taylor
August 18, 2022 | Blog | By R. Neal Martin, Courtney O. Taylor, Thomas R. Burton, III, Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum
August 17, 2022 | Blog | By Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum
Summary of Important Tax Provisions Included in the Recently Announced Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
August 1, 2022 | Alert | By Gregg M. Benson, Anne S. Levin-Nussbaum, David Salamon
News & Press
Mintz’s Private Equity Practice Steers Complex Deals Across Industries, Experiences Strategic Growth in 2021
January 26, 2022
August 5, 2021
Events & Speaking
40th Floor Conference Center, Mintz
- Co-author, How the New Tax Law Blue Book Impacts Regulated Utilities, Law 360 (January 2019)
- Co-author, 2018 and Onward: The Impact of Tax Reform on the Renewable Energy Market, Pratt's Energy Law Report (March 2018)
- Author, The Impact of Tax Reform: What Equipment Leasing Companies Need to Know, Equipment Leasing & Finance, The Magazine for Industry Executives (March 2018)
- Author, IRS Tackles Put and Call Options, Tax Notes (June 2017)
- Author, Foreign Investments in U.S. Renewables Through a Leveraged Blocker, Tax Notes Federal (August 2021)