Audrey is Chair of the Project Development & Finance Practice and a member of the Energy & Sustainability Practice. Her practice focuses on advising and guiding power projects, power transactions, and power technologies from development through contracting and financing.
Audrey advises clients on project development, project financing, project sales and acquisitions, and equity investments in renewable energy, retail power supply. The clients she counsels include developers, investors, owners, retail suppliers, contractors, and technology providers. Audrey has worked on projects throughout the United States, Africa, and Eastern Europe in solar, wind, biomass, waste-to-energy, hydropower, and natural gas.
The firm’s Energy & Sustainability Practice has completed more than 500 transactions across energy sectors totaling over $8.5 billion since 2006. Serving more than 250 clients, spanning the ecosystem from emerging companies to large corporations, venture capital and private equity funds, investment banks, project developers, and family offices, the firm is recognized nationally as a leading law firm in the space.
- Boston College (JD)
- Georgetown University (BSFS)
- Borrower's counsel for multiple wind project acquisition and development financings
- Developer’s counsel for development and financings of 100 MW portfolio of solar distributed generation projects
- Purchaser’s counsel for ongoing programmatic acquisitions of solar distributed generation projects nationwide
- Retail supplier’s counsel for multiple credit facilities transactions
- Seller’s counsel for portfolio of utility scale solar power projects in SPP
- Seller’s counsel for portfolio of utility scale solar power projects in PJM
- Developer’s counsel for acquisition of retail, community and utility solar projects in New York and California
- Purchaser’s counsel for acquisition of 180 MW portfolio of wind generation projects
- Seller’s counsel for sale of 250 MW wind project
- Investor’s counsel for investment in portfolio of waste-to-energy projects
- Seller’s counsel for 50 MW biomass project development assets
- Project counsel for the development and sale-leaseback of 18 MW solar project in Maryland
- Investor’s counsel for acquisition of majority common ownership interest in 50 MW solar photovoltaic projects portfolios
- Sponsor’s counsel for multiple tax equity financings
- Developer’s counsel for the development of two 5 MW anaerobic digestion facilities
- Developer’s counsel for a 9 MW geothermal project in the Caribbean islands