Audrey is Chair of the Project Development & Finance Practice and a member of the Energy & Sustainability Practice. Her practice focuses on advising and guiding project developers from project inception through contracting, financing, and construction.
Audrey manages complex commercial municipalities transactions, and she advises clients on project development and finance, sales and acquisitions, and equity investments for renewable energy, coal, oil, and natural gas projects and for commercial real estate. The clients she counsels include developers, investors, owners, lenders, utilities, supply companies, and trading companies. Audrey has worked on projects throughout the United States, Africa, and Eastern Europe in solar, wind, biomass, natural gas, waste-to-energy, and coal markets.
The firm’s Energy & Sustainability Practice has completed more than 500 transactions across energy sectors totaling over $7.5 billion since 2006. Serving more than 250 clients, spanning the ecosystem from emerging companies to large corporations, venture capital and private equity funds, investment banks, project developers, and family offices, the firm is recognized nationally as a leading law firm in the space.
- Boston College (JD)
- Georgetown University (BSFS)
- Purchaser’s counsel for acquisition of 180 MW portfolio of wind generation projects
- Borrower ‘s counsel for $50 million wind project acquisition and development financing
- Project/Sponsor’s counsel for 55MW biomass facility, and related debt and equity financing
- Developer’s counsel for 35 MW wind project in New Mexico
- Seller’s counsel for 50 MW biomass project development assets
- Project/Sponsor’s counsel for the development and sale-leaseback of 10 MW solar photovoltaic projects portfolio
- Investor’s counsel for acquisition of majority interest in 15 MW solar photovoltaic projects portfolio
- Investor’s counsel for acquisition of majority interest in 29 MW solar photovoltaic projects portfolio
- Purchaser’s counsel for purchase of 10 MW portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects portfolio
- Purchaser’s counsel for acquisition of 20 MW portfolio solar projects portfolio
- Sponsor’s counsel for three tax equity funds
- Purchaser/Sponsor’s counsel for acquisition and construction financing for multiple solar projects in the California RAM program
- Project/Sponsor’s counsel for development and construction financing of 20 MW of solar projects
- Sponsor’s counsel in development of anaerobic digestion facility
- Project counsel in the development of 5MW anaerobic digestion waste-to-electricity and biogas facility
- Borrower/Sponsor’s counsel for debt and tax equity financing of 15 MW geothermal project