Carolyn’s practice focuses on highly complex commercial real estate transactions with multi-partied acquisition financings.
Prior to joining Mintz, Carolyn was a lead associate for a real estate group in New York City. Her responsibilities included financings, acquisitions, dispositions, drafting and negotiating of purchase and sale agreements, and loan and guaranty agreements, as well as drafting and negotiating ground and commercial leases.
While at the University of Chicago, Carolyn was an active member of the Women’s Mentoring Program and served as the Public Affairs Chair for the Asian Pacific Law Students Association.
- University of Chicago (JD)
- Swarthmore College (BA, with honors)
- Represented financial borrowers and lenders in commercial loan transaction processes
- Represented investment banks and other financial institutions during purchase and sale of real estate and related assets
- Represented owners, developers, landlords, tenants, and ground lessors and lessees in commercial real estate transactions in New York City
Recognition & Awards
- Included on the San Francisco, California Super Lawyers Rising Star list (2017 - 2018)