David focuses his practice on a wide variety of litigation matters in state and federal courts. He has experience litigating in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States District Court in Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Appeals Court, Massachusetts trial courts, and Delaware Chancery Court. He also maintains an active pro bono practice, representing victims of domestic violence in abuse prevention order proceedings, representing former victims of human trafficking, and participating in the firm’s Appellate clinic.
Prior to joining Mintz, David served as a law clerk for the Hon. Paul J. Barbadoro of the US District Court for the District of New Hampshire and the Hon. Frank M. Gaziano of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts. Earlier, he was an assistant district attorney for Middlesex County, Massachusetts, where he gained first-chair trial experience in more than 100 trials, including more than 50 jury trials, and wrote briefs for several appellate matters.
- Boston College (JD, cum laude)
- Boston College (BA, cum laude)
- Represented a gaming company in a $3 billion RICO case in the District of Massachusetts. The court dismissed with prejudice all three RICO claims and all related state-law claims.
- Represented investors in a multi-million dollar case involving securities fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and common-law fraud.
- Obtained multiple abuse prevention orders on behalf of various victims of domestic violence against their partners.
Recognition & Awards
- St. Thomas More Award, Boston College Law School