With more than 20 years of experience, Eric is a real estate attorney with both a regional and national transactional practice. Public and private real estate funds, pension fund advisors, institutional property owners, and other owners and operators of real estate seek his counsel amid a broad range of acquisitions, sales, borrower financing arrangements, and leasing. Eric has extensive experience representing owners and operators of multiple asset classes, including industrial, office and retail properties, and multifamily communities and structuring those transactions.
Eric maintains a national real estate practice counseling funds, fund sponsors, public and private companies, and institutional investors in connection with their acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing, ownership, and operation of commercial real estate throughout the United States. Since joining Mintz, Eric has represented public and private real estate funds and companies in more than 150 transactions accounting for more than $5 billion of commercial real estate, including portfolio sales and acquisitions of multi-family, office, industrial, and retail properties.
- Boston College (JD)
- Bates College (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- Chambers USA: Massachusetts (Recognized Practitioner) – Real Estate (2019)
- Chambers USA: Massachusetts – Real Estate (2013 – 2015, 2018)
- Best Lawyers in America: Real Estate Law (2016 – 2020)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Member, United Way Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast Committee (2010 – 2014)
- Mentor, Boston College Law School 1L Mentoring Program (2009 – 2016)
- Past volunteer, Citizens Schools