Jenni’s practice encompasses a wide range of litigation matters, including complex civil litigation, construction, product liability, corporate compliance and internal investigations, and white collar criminal defense. She represents clients in a variety of business disputes, negotiations and investigations, in litigation and in alternative dispute resolution forums.
Jenni has experience representing corporate and individual clients in cases involving allegations of false claims, mail fraud, false statements, public corruption, and campaign finance violations. She has conducted internal investigations, both at the client's own initiative and following receipt of a subpoena or other notice of a government investigation.
Jenni has also represented the gaming company Wynn MA LLC on various matters since 2014. This representation includes surrounding community arbitrations, challenges in state court, hearings before the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, and adjudicatory proceedings before the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection in connection with the development of a destination resort style casino facility. In 2017, Jenni was seconded to Wynn MA LLC, where she worked on litigation, real estate, environmental and compliance matters.
Jenni also contributes to Mintz's pro bono commitment with an active caseload. She has represented numerous clients facing a variety of legal issues - including domestic abuse, custody, child support and immigration - through the firm's Domestic Violence Program, which provides pro bono legal assistance to low-income victims of domestic violence.
Jenni was a Summer Associate at Mintz. During law school, she handled family law and disability cases as a student attorney for the Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau. In that capacity, Jenni argued several pretrial motions and took a case to trial.
- Boston College (JD)
- Boston College (MA)
- Boston College (BA)
Construction Law & Counseling
- Represented an independent authority in an investigation of contractor compliance with the federally mandated disadvantaged business enterprise program.
- Representation of gaming company Wynn MA LLC in multiple hearings before Massachusetts Gaming Commission during successful licensing process.
- Representation of Wynn MA LLC in surrounding community arbitrations against Somerville and Chelsea.
- Representation of Wynn MA LLC in Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection adjudicatory proceeding brought by Somerville challenging Wynn MA LLC’s Chapter 91 License.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association