John’s practice focuses on patent prosecution for biotechnology companies and clients in industries such as medical technology and agriculture. His experience includes providing strategic advice and counsel on the development of clients’ patent assets, evaluating the intellectual property and technology of merger targets, and drafting and prosecuting new patent applications.
Prior to joining the firm, John was an associate with another DC practice and worked as a patent agent.
- George Washington University (JD)
- Georgetown University (BA)
Recognition & Awards
- One-day Jeopardy! champion
- Member, American Intellectual Property Association
- Member and former team captain, Potomac Boat Club men’s rowing team