Michelle focuses her practice on securities transactions, emerging technology, venture capital and general corporate matters. She represents clients in a wide variety of industries, including life sciences and financial services.
While attending law school, Michelle served as a research assistant for Professor Ray D. Madoff. In that role, she researched charitable giving and related issues in Korea and helped organize two one-day seminars about philanthropy law for journalists. She also served as a summer associate at a law firm in Buffalo, New York and a legal intern in the City of Boston’s Office of Fair Housing and Equity. In addition, she was a member of and a mentor with the school’s Asian Pacific American Law Student Association.
Prior to attending law school, Michelle worked as a client relations associate with a Nevada-based company that provides HIPAA-compliant medical software and as an English teacher in Seoul, South Korea.
- Boston College (JD)
- Tufts University (BA, cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Boston College Law School merit scholarship recipient
- Member, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Interviewer, Tufts Alumni Admissions Program, Tufts University (2013 – present)
- Volunteer Tutor, Boys & Girls Club, Massachusetts (2006 – present)